Salary: £35,000 to £50,000 (Experience depending)
My client is an industry-leading Computer Support and Services organisation and they help businesses across the world set up and implement and maintain their IT and Telecommunications. My client is on the lookout for confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals with a strong background in Dell, HP and Tech Support. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their infrastructure and network support career with an awesome opportunity onsite with a diverse client portfolio across public and private sector industry giants!
- To process RMA’s for return or exchange of goods.
- To answer tickets to external customers via the ticketing system.
- To provide technical support to customers.
- To provide internal support for systems, firewall, internet, network, servers and desktops.
- To lease with third party support companies as and when required.
- To process complex orders including storage arrays and installations.
- To provide on-site services and support to customers.
- To assist Goods In and Out as required.
- Mainly Dell and HP (some IBM ideal but not essential)
- Experience building servers
- Must be fully experienced in the latest models of Dell and ideally HP servers
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers with problems
Please hit the “apply” button to submit a CV.
For a further discussion, please contact Max Rigby @ 83zero. 83zero Limited is a boutique IT recruitment consultancy specialising in IT within the UK. We provide high-quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.