Technical Support Team Lead – Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + 25 Days Annual Leave, Private Health Care, Pension Scheme, Café & Gym Membership
Our client is a cloud communications software provider that enables companies to use mobile and digital technologies to improve and automate customer experience and engagement.
This role will see you working as part of a small but critical application support team, to deliver exceptional technical support to the customer base.
You will be supporting and working with the Technical Support Manager with the day to day running of the team.
- Knowledge of relational databases and Cloud environments.
- SQL Server/T-SQL
- Multiple Windows operating systems (e.g. Windows 2008 server, 2012 server, Windows 7 & 8 etc).
- System documentation experience (KB articles, etc.).
- Working knowledge of web/internet applications and their structure
- Technical Support to client base
- Training and mentoring team members
- Liaising with internal colleagues, suppliers and partners for resolution of incidents and to implement process improvements
- Triage of incidents and intelligent escalation where appropriate
- Responding to customer queries (calls, emails, work requests) and then logging and taking action, accordingly, including prioritisation and compliance with customer SLA’s.
- Root cause analysis where appropriate
- Reviewing system log files
- Understanding and searching SQL code (or other tools as appropriate)
- Analysis of data within Excel (or other tools as appropriate)
- Updating customer communications and documentation:
- Change log
- Incident log
- Work requests
- Internal team processes
- Producing customer reports as required
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108