My client is an industry leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple User Researchers across their Digital practice based in Worthing. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the formal usability testing process for a digital service - from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
- Work with Service/Product Managers to devise appropriate research strategies to generate focused insights and to convert concepts into high quality stimulus material.
- Work closely with designers, business analysts and software developers to turn user data into actionable user stories that influence product/service direction and prototype development
- Design, script and analyse ad-hoc quantitative surveys
- Manage ad-hoc qualitative/quantitative research projects such as proposition development, visual identity, and customer experience mapping
- Present findings, recommendations, and customer insights to senior decision makers
- Manage day-to-day operations with a range of usability and market research agencies with accountability for schedules, value for money and deliverables
What you’ll do:
- Proven experience of using a variety of usability testing methodologies to reveal actionable customer insights and gather user needs for web based services
- Proven experience of creating research strategies/approaches
- Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions, and facilitating workshops
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Confident in explaining user needs to senior civil servants and acting as a persuasive advocate for those needs both within the team and the department at large
- Extensive knowledge of human factors, ethnography, and the user-centered design process for product and service design in an iterative development environment
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user centered design practices
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field
- Experience of working in an agile development environment with designers, business analysts and developers to create new digital products and services
- Experience of identifying user needs of users with accessibility requirements.
Please apply now for more details!