Salary: £45,000-£85,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: London (Travel UK wide)
Our client is one of the world’s most successful innovation and design companies and has recently turbo-charged our UK business through a number of mergers and acquisitions.
We’re growing fast, and our next move is to build on our global heritage in brand consultancy and launch a market leading UK brand offer.
This role is an exciting blend of management consulting skills plus experience in user research, and service design. You’ll be asked to:
• Conduct quantitative research including interviews, diary studies, design and stakeholder workshops.
• Plan and facilitate research sessions from recruitment to the synthesising of data
• Generate, test, and validate hypotheses then confidently present findings
• Work within an Agile multidisciplinary team to deliver actionable insights
• Create user journeys, personas, empathy maps and other research artifacts
• Conduct business analysis and deliver process maps to support Service Designers
• Deliver quality consulting work that meets client commercial and strategic objectives
• Engage clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
What you'll do
You’ll be working in a range of sectors, including among others retail, consumer goods, utilities, telco, financial services, and life sciences; as well as in the public sector.
As a Consultant you’ll deliver quality user research, business analysis, and you’ll model our values and behaviour. You’ll support service design outputs, and over time will build further your service design skills.
What you'll bring
A good fit for this role will bring many of the skills, experience, and attributes below:
• Experience in product development and/or customer experience design
• An understanding of the challenges of designing for digital, and a desire to learn more
• Experience in workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
• The drive to proactively identify and implement improvements to the way we work
• Comfort participating in sessions with senior clients
• Comfort reflecting on your individual performance and behaviours and, together with feedback from others, you will actively seek to continuously improve
• Passion about helping to create an environment where people can do great work
• Ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering consulting solutions
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.