User Researcher – Permanent – UK Wide
Salary: £50,000 to £75,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: UK Wide
My client is an industry leading IT Consultancy and they are currently looking for multiple User Researchers across the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities
- You will work in collaboration with UX designers, content designers, service designers and performance analysts who form the core elements of our UX design teams
- Build a detailed understanding of users' needs, goals and workflows, turning qualitative and quantitative user research into insights and deliverables which will continue to shape the future of crucial government digital services
- A genuine passion for portraying the perspective of users in order to solve their real challenges and ensure our products meet their needs
- Boldness to ask the critical questions, challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to build relationships, break barriers and bring groups together to collaborate on ideation
- To be up to date with the latest trends, and have a desire to push yourself and your colleagues to innovate with research techniques and approaches
- Ability to adapt to challenges and thrive in any environment
- Keenness to support our ever-expanding team of passionate and skilled junior talent and advocate for mentoring and guiding members of the team and your community
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe on 07747 773421
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.