UX / Interaction Designer – Contract outside IR35 - Manchester
We are looking for experienced Interaction Designer for a long-term contract outside IR35 with a key client of ours based in Manchester, Salford Quays near Media City.
£425 - £475 per day D.O.E - 3 month contract long duration extension available
This is an amazing opportunity for an Interaction Designer who relishes the thought of working in a multi-disciplinary team and using a user-centred design approach. Desire to make a positive difference to other people’s lives by helping to design the way the welfare system interacts with all, using the most modern UX design environments, tools and latest technologies.
- As an Interaction Designer you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of user needs and design services (including interfaces and transaction flows) that meet them.
- Experience working within the Government Digital Service (GDS) - Knowledge and hands on experience with Service Standards and Design Patterns.
- You will have a credible track record of defining elements – layout, design patterns, controls, actions and visual priorities (what needs to be obvious, what needs to be easy, and what needs to be made possible).
- You’ll thrive creating and rapidly iterating prototypes to help the wider team learn about user needs for different scenarios or tasks.
- Recent experience of working from a digital perspective as well as sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
- You will be willing to roll up your sleeves to play an active part in the department’s Product Design community.
- You will be comfortable working in a cross-functional team to turn concepts into user-centred services.
- You will ideally have a design-related degree and experience of working on designs with a software engineer
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman on 01628 569792
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in DATA| ITSM | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.